Thursday, July 17, 2008

:: 14th July :: My Day ::


Attendees


guys


gurls


birthday gifts...


SiokKhoon


ChiaHuey

YingYik


ChiuJing



Finally it s my turn..
consider as the last person to celebrate in the year of 2008. it s a busy day as i had to attend meetings and celebrations with friends. but it s a wonderful birthday. it s a blessed that i can spend my birthday with friends.
thank you guys!

Date : 14 July '08
Loc :Tappers, Jaya One, Petaling Jaya.
Time :4.00pm
Attendance:chia huey, shi bin, chwee yen, chiu jing, lyann, ying yik, princess, siok khoon, loo yinn, kent, chor soon, elvis, chee seng, raymond, agnes, ying ying.



beside this celebration with "birthday friends" (YY's term for our friendship), during the nite of the day after my meeting with MGCC, i did went to celebrate my birthday with Pei Fen "deep", Huey Ning, Miko and Cia Wen at Uptown Damansara.

No comments:

RAY~

RAY~
Fully Utilise Freedom of Expression