Friday, July 18, 2008

Future Home




took the photos during my holiday at end of June/early July..
after around 6 weeks of constructions.
can c the structure d..

moving in new house soon..
in around 3-4 months will move in the newly build house..
surrounded by many trees with limited human being..
1 big building nearby which the resident isnt human but birds.
a towkei had build a bird-house there for bird-nest harvest.
luckily not much noise from the building.
better that current house which situated in-front of a thai-food restaurant that serve thai girls instead of thai food..
haven think of my new room design yet.
don bother it too much as most of my time i spend it in KL.

so hometown friends,
in future if u wanna find me better call me 1st..
im sure u gonna lost without any direction from me.

No comments:

RAY~

RAY~
Fully Utilise Freedom of Expression