Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What A DAY!!



Sleep at 4am++ woke up at 7am...
less than 3 hours of sleep for me to hang on til evening..
7.45am..shit im late.. my class at 8am and i need to walk to faculty, Man!
luckily because of my speedy feet i made it on the time..
same old boring study days..
attend classes n move to another class.. that made up my day today..until 4pm..

after class back to my room and sleep without any due..
need to wake up and prepare by 6pm..
shibin said will come to fetch me at 6pm to PBCUM MSK nite rehearsal..
rehearsal cannot went well as the hall is'nt ready..

tot of coming back at 9pm to join Sireh Pulang ke Gagang' s meeting..
however the rehearsal ended late and im 1 hour late..
not a big deal la..
since i got nothing to report in the meeting..
that the best part being a vice-director.. no need preside the meeting and listen only is more than enough..hehe

and the big shock of the day:

Im Officially the Director of MAndeta.. Malam Anugerah Mandeta..
my director announce it in the meeting without prior notice..
pressure on me..

No comments:

RAY~

RAY~
Fully Utilise Freedom of Expression